Resurgence was established in 2003 and specializes in management and business consulting with great speciality in the following areas:
- Leadership Enhancement Services
- Organisational and Cultural Change Consulting
- Staff Engagement and Customer Experience
- Gender Equality
- Technology Consulting
Resurgence principals are all exceptional senior leaders with 20+ years of successful Executive, ‘C’ level and Board Members career, consulting to major organisations and complex and large-scale programs that were delivered on time and budget. These include management of multiple projects simultaneously in the business and ICT industry in significant public and private sector portfolios across industry sectors such as Telecommunication, Defence, Government, Transportation, Aviation, Finance, Retail and Energy.
Resurgence principals share the same passion for effective business outcomes, great leadership and Results!
What do we bring to the table
- We are Change and Leadership specialists and have been able to help many clients achieve their objectives, strategic targets much faster than they originally planned and with reduced risk. For instance for major transformation projects that usually take 12-24 month, we were able to work with the clients to achieve the major results in 3-5 months.
- Resurgence operates as a ‘swat team’ concept which has at its core a can-do view of life, turning challenges to opportunities, action oriented via creative solutions and focussed on delivering high quality of customer service. Our team includes diverse personalities and a broad experience of business management, operations, technology, and most importantly innovative leadership and management.
- Our services, methods, tools and programs are modular, agile and can readily be incorporated and customised to support our clients’ objectives and desired outcomes for its management and staff.
- When we go in and work with the executive team we act like the extra turbo engine and smart navigation system that enhance the leaderships skills in organisation, enabling them to make the right decisions based on valid data, make quick decisions, effectively implement and cascade the change, communicate properly with the staff messages coming from the top management, engage the staff to the benefits of the change and leverage wider resources and knowledge networks within the organisation to achieve challenging targets and objectives
Our philosophy is that real sustainable change must be managed and driven internally. We view our role as providing:
- Strategic insights;
- Creative, Practical and Structured methodologies;
- Proven tools and techniques;
- An experienced "sounding board" and on-going support to internal stakeholders
- Identifying, coaching and supporting internal Change Managers and Change Agents;
- Establishing and supporting Change Networks in organisations.
- Enhancing Leadership Skills