Resurgence Tools and Technologies
Resurgence has developed a number of on-line diagnostic tools covering skills and training needs analysis, including:
- Resurgence Change Readiness© Assessment - This online tool assesses an organisation’s ability and readiness to deal with change and identifies key areas/gaps requiring attention.
- Resurgence Change Profiler© - This unique web-based tool assesses people’s natural response to change.
- In conjunction with accredited tools and technology, Resurgence’s Change Resilience seminars it assists leaders in planning and managing changes and to prepare staff for major organisational/cultural change.
- Resurgence Career Manager© - This on-line tool precedes a Career Management seminar. It provides participants with tools to analyse their career situation and suggests strategies to enable them to take ownership of and plan their career.
Resurgence has a number of experienced practitioners accredited in:
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and MBTI for Teams
- Situational Leadership II (Blanchard)
- Emotional Intelligence (Bar-On)
- The Leadership Architect Suite (Lominger)
- Team Management Systems (Margerison andMcCann)
- Herman Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI)
Structured interviews, feedback forms and surveys, form Resurgence’s pre and post training assessment methodology.
These have been used, to great customer acclaim, for hundreds of participants in organisations such as Victorian Government departments, NAB, TAC, Worksafe, Telstra, ANZ, IBM, etc.
Resurgence uses its own or its partners’ online tools and technologies to support its service delivery.
Resurgence has established strategic alliances with TalentDrain Australia that is a part of a UK based company which specialises in supporting employee retention and engagement through the use of a web-based toolkit. It has assisted many leading corporations gain a deep understanding of why people leave or stay by presenting objective, reliable and valid data. This allows the client company to develop strategies to retain talented people.
Key Facts about TalentDrain:
- Founded in the UK over eight years ago;
- Established in Australia five years ago;
- Experienced organisational psychologists and IT staff;
- Focus on employee retention & engagement;
- Works with large organisations across all industry sectors.